Interested in a career in care ?
Do you enjoy helping people ?
Would you like to make a real difference to the lives of local people who need a little help ?
We offer an excellent package to our employees including:
- Competitive rates of pay from £8.60 to £9.00 + generous travel
- 5.6 weeks paid holiday per year
- Company assisted pension scheme
- Free uniforms
- Free Care Certificate training
- Excellent ongoing training and support
- Free Level 2 Diploma training in Health and Social Care
- A friendly and welcoming working environment
POSITIONS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
Full Time – Community based – Evenings
Approx 3pm til 11.30pm – 5 shifts per week – every other weekend
Full Time – Community based – Mixed shifts
Approx 6am til 2.30pm / Approx 3pm til 11.30pm – 5 shifts per week – every other weekend
Part Time – Community based – Evenings
Approx 3pm til 11.30pm – 3 or 4 shifts per week to suit you – every other weekend
Nights – One location – Ockbrook
10pm til 7am – 2, 3 or 4 shifts per week (night rate applies)